I can think of a million reasons to visit Texas but I can think of only a few reasons not to. For starters I am here!................Ok.............Ok..............Ok when you stop laughing I will finish. ....Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind. The way I look at things is like this - In 100 years nobody is going to care what happened now, nobody will even know who we are, so if I want to do something I think "Who is it going to hurt if I do? What's going to happen if I do it?" If I cannot come up with a significant answer, I do it. So what if I am nervous, then I guess I will be nervous.
I can tell you this, I would bet money you will not regret coming. And if you don't I bet you will always regret it, why chance it? Do you really want to think 'What if?'
You wonderfully sexy sexy thing you.
My promises to you:
- I promise to keep you safe. Your safety is my number one job. It is not dangerous here but there is always possibilities and I will put up my life to protect yours. I will do nothing less.
- I promise to treat you with respect and dignity. I also will demand it from others. You will feel welcome. I will honor your wishes, beliefs and customs.
- I promise your needs will be cared for, food, drink, hygiene, bedding, transportation, me, etc.
- I promise to do my best to show you a great time and fun filled vacation. You will feel as if you are living in a fairy tale world filled with wizards and goblins, whimsical rainbows that rain gumdrops on lollipop trees! OK, I don't about all that, my finger slipped, but I do promise you a good time and before you leave you better kiss me, because your gonna miss me when I am gone.
- I promise you will not be nervous around me for long, I bet less than 1 hour, maybe 5 minutes. I promise your not alone, I will be nervous as hell, just ignore my stutter and the slobber running down my chin, me tripping over my own feet.
- I promise to fall madly and passionately in love with you every chance I get.
Just where else are you going to go skydiving?
Even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I would still miss you Babe and I don't want to miss a thing.
I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
We can go to my brother's house in East Texas, this is his boat dock, picture taken from his house. We built all this.
We can go to the Ft Worth Stockyards